Start Making Better Marketing Decisions with Google Analytics
Google Analytics Master Course is a live online training program that dives into the theory of digital analytics and shows you how to dig for valuable business insights
Get the recordings for this 8-class master course and learn:
- the ins and outs of Google Analytics; how data is collected, prepared, and analyzed.
- how to customize everything about Google Analytics to go beyond the surface of the platform and find more relevant insights.
- how to analyze the performance and ROI of SEO, PPC, social media, and email.
Gain the Google Analytics Skills You Need to Go from a Good Marketer to a Great Marketer
ConversionXL Institute brings you alive, intensive online training course led by world-renowned Google Analytics expert, Yehoshua Coren.
In just 4 weeks, you’ll be able to
- Use a framework to define what success looks like for your unique business.
- Understand the full Google Analytics platform, functionality, and reports.
- Make data-driven decisions about your performance marketing budget and resources.
- Segment your data to uncover behavioral intent (i.e. understand your visitors).
- Find the areas of your site that are leaking money.
- Make (quantitative) data-driven testing decisions to plug those leaks.
- Solve major business problems with data instead of best practices and gut feelings.
Your 4-week Live Class Schedule
The 60-90 minute live classes will take place on Mondays and Wednesdays at 9 a.m. Pacific / 12 p.m. Eastern. This time works well for folks in Europe as well.
Those who attend live will have the opportunity to take part in Q&A. (Sorry, Asia-Pacific friends, but you’ll still have full access to all of the recordings.)
Class 1 – Introduction to Digital Analytics & Google Analytics
This class will cover digital measurement theory (the why) and how Google Analytics works. You’ll learn about Google Analytics limits/quotas, how to get around sampling limitations, etc.
Class 2 – Functionality and Key Reports
You’ll go over the standard reports in Google Analytics as well as basic functionality like applying advanced filters and data visualization. Yehoshua will show you how to pair the two to find deeper insights.
Class 3 – Defining What Success Looks Like For Your Business
Measurement frameworks, goal configuration, funnels… everything you need to define success and then track your progress towards it.
Class 4 – Customizing Your Google Analytics Setup
In this class, you’ll learn how to create the perfect Google Analytics configuration for your business using event tracking, custom dimensions, etc. Plus, you’ll get an introduction to Google Tag Manager.
Class 5 – Google Analytics Admin Configuration & Data Quality
To ensure high data quality, you’ll need to use filters, channel groups and campaign tagging (digital vs. offline) to preserve data integrity. Yehoshua walks you through it step-by-step.
Class 6 – Performance Marketing with Google Analytics
Are you spending your time and money wisely when it comes to performance marketing channels (SEO, paid search, social media, email)? Find out in this class.
Class 7 – Advanced Google Analytics Functionality & Reports
Multi-channel funnels, attribution and segmentation can be some of the most difficult elements of Google Analytics. You’ll learn how to master them as well as secondary dimensions, technical reports, etc.
Class 8 – Solving Business Problems with Google Analytics
Note: this class has been moved from March 8th to the 15th. US time goes forward an hour, class will still be 11am CDT
Finding technical issues, improving internal search results, knowing which articles to promote on social media, merchandising… Google Analytics can help you solve each of these issues (and a lot more).March 15th, 2017
You will also get 10 pre-recorded video lessons
In addition to live classes, you’ll get access to snack-size video lessons on the fundamentals of Google Analytics. When you purchase the course, you can immediately login and start watching videos. Topics covered include:
1. Why Digital Measurement Matters
2. What Should We Measure?
3. Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
4. Data Quality
5. About Outliers
6. Data Sampling
7. Cross-Device Issues & User IDs
8. Using GA to Fix Business Problems
9. Dimensions & Metrics